CES is implementing innovative energy solutions to help you in your quest for environmental and energy efficiency. Our engineering department offers its services in environment, finance and energy monitoring to reduce energy bills and carbon footprint of your buildings.
CES offers the following services:
- Consultancy in building energy
- Energy audit and support
- Assistance in sustainable building design
- Energy and Environmental Certifications
- Feasibility Studies (renewable energy, cogeneration ..)
- Development of energy management
- Research and training
The measures imposed by the European Commission in the areas of renewable energy and construction are constantly changing.
CES wants to be a proactive player in this change and promotes the reduction of the ecological building footprint .
To achieve this goal, ibam has a team with diverse skills and a proven track record.
The European Union has pledged by 2020 compared to 1990 levels to:
- 20% reduction in energy consumption by improving energy efficiency
- 20% increase in the share of renewables in energy consumption (as against about 9% today)
- Reduce its emissions of greenhouse gas emissions by 20%
In anticipation of future EU targets for 2050, CES is engaged in reducing energy consumption and environmental impact of buildings.
CES offers broad and low carbon energy solutions for construction projects or refurbishments.